how much snow

my girlfriend got hit by two cars after she spun her car this morning…back to the shop it goes. Its a brand new car so she will get a rental to beat on atleast.

no snow here…sunny but cold

we are 7 miles southwest of PRP, and they had no snow. we made the trip in a tick under 3 hrs. the only snow we drove thru was on cresson summit all the way to the bottom. then it was sunny. that was the only place i seen snow on the whole way. and the parts were garbage whan i got there. :mad:

eurodad, do you guys live in that yellow (i think its yellow) house right where that pic was taken from. there used to be two 1st gen DSMS sitting there in the driveway a few years back. i freaking love that house!!! when i lived in latrobe i used to drive past there everyday on my way to work. i always liked that one, and then the new one they just built a few years ago. and my cavy ran outta gas there and i had to pull into like that turn around area.

yeah, that’s our house,and it’s beige colored. that was my blue eclipse and her pink/rasberry one. lots of people pull in that turn around. i probable seen ya there and laughed.

we have nada here :slight_smile:

lol probably. i felt so dumb bc i thought it broke, and had it towed on a flatbed, and here i ran out of gas. to my own defense, the needle was off and said i had 1/4 of a tank.
nice house though…very homey and cute :slight_smile: