how much snow

we already have 2" and it’s starting to come down harder.

we’re leaving for for a parts run to otherside of state college. should be an interesting drive. 3.5 hrs is what mapquest says, 180 miles.

Hardly any here . . . but it’s cold!

dusting here

and i didnt know you had a 347ci going in the notch, i thought you were putting a GM motor in it. might want to reconsider the name so ppl dont think your just another 347 notch…just an idea

who said anythin about a 347? the 350 in my truck is a 350. 5.7 litre and quit worrying about what i’m doing, it will save you money.

3" now

It’s snowing now! BIG flakes . . . just like Eurodad :kekegay:

a 5.7litre in ford language is a 347, :doh: and you doing that wont save me money. will allow me to win money off how slow you will be :stick:

roads arent even touched here. i made it to the end of my parking lot (more like slid into the middle of the road) and backed right the fuck back up the driveway, getting stuck halfway up. RWD owns me!
on another note, less work today and back to bed for an hour or two for me!!!

i can’t give away all my secrets. you’ll just have to wait and see. could be a gen III could be a big block, but it will be a chevy

im glad a thread about snow turned into a pissing match over 3ci

thats cool!!! and you need to keep the truck running so you can show talon1320 whats up

and for snow we have a dusting and nothing comingdown in the ROX

well we have a dustin out here

yellow snow

dusting here. and 180 miles from where your at is alot farther then just on the other side of state college. from cIII its only 140 miles to state college and you already got 30 miles on me.

out near lewisburg, it’s east from state college. along the susquehanna river? i must go all the way to I80 then back down to get there,

down 322 beaversprings dragway is about 15 minutes from there. yeah you are gonna be on a long drive.

leaving now.

I saw a buick century blow through the redlight by my house, nearly getting creamed by a silver silverado. The intersection is kinda slippery, That makes for good entertainment :kekegay:

This intersection is not complicated, Just dumbass people speeding and thinking they can blow lights.