how to make a porsche panamera look better

One of the Galibier’s most striking features is undoubtedly its two-tone outer shell, which is comprised of both polished aluminum for the doors and front fenders and a unique dark blue carbon fiber weave that shines through when illuminated. We also note a prominent center spine that recalls past Bugattis like the Type 35 and the classically beautiful Type 57.

Powering the Galibier concept will be a version of Bugatti’s ridiculously powerful eight-liter W16 powerplant. Unlike the mill propelling the Veyron to ludicrous speed, this version is mounted up front and is capable of running on ethanol fuel, which may or may not allow the automaker to squeeze a few more ponies out of the engine… not that it needs it, of course.

Current reports peg the Galibier’s top speed at 217 miles per hour (350 kilometers per hour), which, while slower than the Veyron’s epic terminal velocity, is certainly nothing to sneeze at.

Why are the centercaps on Bugattis always centered? Do they not spin with the wheel? Kick ass interior though!

It’s probably for their baller photoshoots. Everything has to be perfect.

The center cap is likely weighted on the bottom side, so the logo will always be upright. It is a feature seen in Rolls Royce models, even the older models.

+1 this is true

Hotshit McEpic.

Still ugly as fuck, along with the other Bugatti.

At first I thought this was a 4 door Chrysler Crossfire

sucks ass, fuckin ugly and the interior is even worse, looks like bugatti took a million dollar shit all over the interior

That thing is hot!

ugly as shit.

i doubt the center caps dont spin with the wheels, in the one shot u can barely see the caps but they are not like the other pics, have hella tilt on them

yeah cuz your 240 is so classy. always hate what you cant have… keep on hatin’

why you gotta bust on other peoples cars? it was my opinion to not like the interior, i think its ugly

its like a bus inside, roomy. looks awesome inside.

sick looking. still don’t like the way it resembles the panamera’s fugly ass end.

I scoped this out yesterday. I love how the headlights look like human eyes.

Imagine that shit, two huge glowing eyes coming at you in the middle of the night…

Wild, aren’t they.