How to Record

How would I record videos off of this site : http://www.tv-links.co.uk/index.do/1 Onto a DVD Disk?

Thanks in advanced

might be kind of a hassle, but if i were really wanting to do that i would,

a. get a screen recorded, one that records desktops and regular visuals, to the bets of my knowledge, fraps only records videogames so that might be out of the question, most screen recorders cost money but might come with a trial,
if you want to be riskay, i’ve pm’d you something.

b. after you have a program, hit FILL WINDOW in those websites it can fill your box, maximize the screen, and then hit f11 and it will cover the ENTIRE monitor,

c. record that from the screen, depending on the program it could output you to a mpg format of a wmv yadda yadda

and then burn to a DVD,

ive also pm’d you with info regaurding an easier way. since im not sure on certain policies here.

get a plugin for FF like flashgot (or some other flash ripper), convert the .flv file to mpg or whatever format you want then use nero or similar program to burn it to a DVD.

however, the quality of most of those isnt very good

flashgot takes the flashfile, but flash video players are using code built into the movie itself that streams them from an unreachable locale