How to sell things on e-bay

version not this way :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PAIR-STEEL-Z3-Fenders-95-99-Eclipse-Talon-Laser-DSM-2G_W0QQitemZ170125277111QQihZ007QQcategoryZ33644QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i’m wet.

yummy :wink:

Screw the fenders, how much for him.

hey, never know chicks that would put those on their cars are probably into men shaped like him

[quote=“boxxa,post:4,topic:31500"”]

Screw the fenders, how much for him.

[/quote]

:clap:

That’s almost as bad as shiny objects showing reflections of naked ugly bodies, or that PS3 add with the hairy guy in his underwear, very disturbing.

:suckoff: :drama2: :suckoff: :drama2: :suckoff:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA:clap:

Question & AnswerAnswered OnQ: Do us ALL a favour and put a shirt on next time you take a picture of yourself. Jun-26-07A: Wasn’t me holding the fenders, but that’s OK. ESAD.

got moob?

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:9,topic:31500"”]

got moob?

[/quote]

look closely at the moob… its pierced… someone else on another forum posted about it :eek:

[quote=“AFhockey31,post:10,topic:31500"”]

look closely at the moob… its pierced… someone else on another forum posted about it :eek:

[/quote]

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Say good bye to having a dinner appetite.

[quote=“AFhockey31,post:10,topic:31500"”]

[/quote]

god, thats repulsive

[quote=“boxxa,post:11,topic:31500"”]

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Say good bye to having a dinner appetite.

[/quote]

if you had any appetite at all after that… think bout this… it might not be a guy hahahahahaha

greasy animal

omg

Q: I kind of like the big man ! Is he married? Jun-26-07
A: Permanently seperated pending finalization of his divorce. In other words, very single. :slight_smile:
Q: Do us ALL a favour and put a shirt on next time you take a picture of yourself. Jun-26-07
A: Wasn’t me holding the fenders, but that’s OK. ESAD.

hahaha

I just keep coming, and coming, and coming!

he need a bra… 36DD