Howard Stern

a lot of companies are putting in Sirius now as well. Since GM owns a pretty heavy stake in XM.

i think its a good move, and better for the show. i want sirius now. (exactly what they want people to do, i know, but im on the bandwagon.)

sucks to hear but B-94 sucked to begin with. they had a play list of 20 songs that they repeated every hour. KISS isn’t much better.

K-rock actually isn’t that bad

did anyone ever notice all the radio stations all take commercial breaks together :rolleyes:

damn that pisses me off :mad:

like SNS said Krock isnt that bad: b-94 did suck…

Well you have to figure, Sirius is expecting 1,000,000 more members b/c of the Stern deal. They probably just offered Stern enough money before he said yes, not to mention hes getting stock options. Sirius is going to grow like crazy, they have a subscriber base of 600,000 now, and there going to gain 1M more thats a big jump. Sirius netted something around 12M lastyear, just think what they stand to make if those 1,000,000 join, maybe in the area of 36M a year, there stock is going to go up big time. So its win win for both stern and sirius.

:rofl: @ comparing Stern to Kim Jong Il.

And you’re right, he doesnt provide anything informative or worthwhile. He proveides entertainment. I dont think anyone really thought there was anything worthwhile about lesbians making out. I dont particularly care all that much for his show, but I love how he will stand up against faggory ass Clear Channel and the faggoty ass FCC. I wont be rushing out to get Sirius because of it though.

oh, and I was hanging out with a couple big name DJ’s here in OC tonight, who used to work for Clear Channel, and they said they heard from some people that Howard walked with a 5 year, 500 Million contract. For$ 100,000,000 a year, you cant really blame him.

I think those #'s were a tad inflated