Howard Stern

Quits radio and goes to Sirius

paying for radio= teh sux0rs

fuck howard stern… i wouldn’t even pay to see the fucker die.

yeah i just heard that, he has been getting on my nerves as of lately

not all radio sucks…just pittsburgh radio (except the occasional decent DJ on WPTS & WRCT)

my boy DJ’s for Kiss now…he is a really good DJ, probably one of the best hip-hop dj’s in the area…but Kiss controls eveything…he said that the bad part about working for that type of radio station…but he’s using it to get his foot int he door…job wise its hard to stay underground your whole career.
He said even when hespins at clubs for KISS they control the playlist, so the only time he gets to do what he wants if hes working at a club for the station is during comercials…that sucks!

bbc radio1 > hot 97 > power 99 > *

hot 97 and power 99

true that

hot 97 use to have a live radio stream a few years back!

fuck that asshole:::::

they got rid of so many people at b94 just to bring krock on and that prick on in the mornings…girl that works with in the marketing department just got married to a dj at b94 got a new house…now he lost his job and cant find another one in pgh now she might have to quit and here and move to some other city so he can get a another job…

now this asshole quits radio…he’s a pieace of shit…

I grew up on power 99…grew up in south jersey about 30min east of philly
so i’m kinda partial to them,
cosmic kev
colby colb
etc…

but hot 97 does have some hot show.

they are just becoming too controlled…clear channel is starting to be a pain in the ass. i don’t want somebody telling me whats popular & what i want to hear.

as long as they keep the the mix shows i’ll be cool but once they are gone i’ll be done with them too.

i’ve been thinking about getting sirius or xm anyway… maybe it’ll be sirius

Howard Stern is a loser…I have never liked him, but I really started not liking him when his movie “private Parts” came out…my ex was infatuated with Howard stern, thought he was just the shit (probably because they were alot alike…looks, attitude…ect) anyways, he took me to the drive in to see a movie…aww how sweet right…WRONG, it was a 2 movie special and the last one I sat throught was, you guessed it Private Parts! YUCK! It was about as retarded as he was, only good thing about it was boobies everywhere, which by the way looked HUGE on a drive in theatre screen, but thats beside the point…i already hated the jerk, that just topped it off.

I’m not a really big fan of Stern, but radio was really lame when he was off in the Burgh for a few months. I usually listen to cd’s, but it’s nice to listen to a funny morning show every now and then, and Howard is by far the best one in Pittsburgh.

Except that since he came back, he hasn’t done anything but bitch. When was the last decent guest? :mad:

we read it the first time, no need to repeat yourself dickcheese

I think, businesswise, that this is an excellent move for Stern and an excellent move for Sirius. Stern now moves to a medium where he won’t be censored and he can say whatever he wishes to. I’m personally a fan of him because he says what he wants, says what he believes, and seems to be a pretty straight forward guy. Fuck all that stupid morning talk bullshit that is so biased (104.7) that it makes me want to puke. What Howard says get noticed and what he says influences people, and I think someone with that much influence deserves respect, even if you dont necessarily like him.

The FCC is trying to fuck him, anybody that has payed attention to the situation can see that. Well, I think with the move to sirius he will defenately have the last laugh.

I was debating between getting XM and Sirius for my dakota, but its surely going to be sirius now.

wow, and i’m the dickcheese??? a lot of people know what Kim Jong Il and Fidel Castro say… should be respect them?

howard stern is a waste… he doesn’t provide anything informative or worthwhile… unfortunatley my friends like him and i’ve heard him on occasion… he’s garbage.

and yeah newstalk is biased… ever notice that anything anyone ever says is biased… mainly because people create statements on opinions… opinionated statements are all over the radio… nothing new here.

Yes, they should absolutely be respected. JFK didn’t respect Castro or the soviets, and its easy to see where that got us. He had to scramble like a bitch to make sure there wasn’t a nuclear war.

Kim Jong Il is a psycho, yes… But he deserves and demands respect, b/c when you don’t respect someone is when you get burnt… You might learn those kinda people skills if you crawled out from behind that computer screen once in a while.

I used to listen to howard until I got XM in my Denali… The thing I dont understand is… most manufactors are including XM as a factory option, Sirius seems to be the lower of the 2 companys… you would think howard would go on XM seems like a broader audiance… just my .02

explain yourself…

I knew your boy Bonics since he was a freshmen at Pitt and didnt know what a Tech 12 is. Then he moved next to Jess’s appartment on Semple and I could hear him practice scratching til 4am. Man did that suck. He got pretty good though DJing at Pub IG. He’s probably one of the best Hip Hop DJ’s in Pittsburgh when it comes to workin the crowd.