howzit

Hello. I moved from Cleveland to come to The Art Institute. I’ve been on the North Side for 9 months, decided to register finally. Moving to Millvale next week.

I drive this, nothing too crazy but it’s fun, and full of splattered bugs.

http://zomb.alphite.ca/golf/dub06/ax/2.jpg

Seen some nice cars here just outside of Pitt, give me a honk if you see me. =D

those rides are always nice and clean looking unless your Fshowcars lol, wheels fill the gap well

welcome

welcome

Welcome… cheeks and I are both from fox chapel maybe we could meet up sometime.

welcome

welcome

WELCOME

hello

welcome:beer:

Thanks guys. I’m always down to gtg. My buddy just got out the vw scene and has an f-body 6liter or something and is looking to meet the random mixed up car cruises here in Pitt. I’m sure we will be out.

thanks. I have H&R race springs on sport struts/shocks, 18x8 with 20mm spacers in rear, 10mm up front. I like the stance overall.

Hi

welcome, i’ve always liked the golfs a little

:stick: :stick:

Welcome…try to stay away from those guys^^^^ they will cramp ur style:kekegay:

welcome

Thanks for the welcome.

Old wheels, I guess I miss them. Might powdercoat these wheels the same color one day.

http://zomb.alphite.ca/golf/flik/6.jpg

Welcome. AiP is a good school. I graduated from there a couple years ago. Not too many car people go there. What program are you in?

Welcome. AiP is a good school. I graduated from there a couple years ago. Not too many car people go there, though. What program are you in?

I’m in animation. Finishing my 3rd qtr now. What did you do at AIP and what are you doing now?

Theres a few people here into cars. I see window chalk/autocross #'s here and there. I met my new house/roommate from seeing each other’s cars coming in the complex.

I went to AiP for Graphic Design, graduated then got a couple jobs doing screen printing and pre press. Wasn’t my thing, so I moved to North Carolina and am about to finish up my diploma at the Art Institute of Charlotte for Interactive Media and Web Design.

My buddy still goes to AiP and is in the Animation program. He has a Mk IV 1.8T Jetta that’s lowered with deep dish wheels and a Reiger kit.

There were also a couple Miata’s with roll cages I used to see around and one of the teachers has a modded WRX. I forget his name, but is a pretty cool guy.

Welcome, great looking dub.