HUGE :tup: V. Xrunner TRD edition

Granted its from 2006 SEMA, but its still hot nonetheless

TRD X-Runner Concept
Looking for an ultra-high-performance compact pickup? Based on a 2006 X-Runner, this concept vehicle has 400 horsepower and 350 pound-feet of torque, thanks to TRD modifications. There’s a TRD supercharger and intercooler, functional hood scoop, new engine components, including pistons, connecting rods, and camshafts, and a Kaiten billet steel flywheel. The truck was lowered, and has TRD four-piston aluminum calipers with drilled rotors. Will this one make it to production? We sure hope so.

http://www.motortrend.com/auto_shows/coverage/112_05sema_xrunner01_z.jpg

Very nice :tup: I cant wait till a few more years when you can pick one of these up with like 50k on them for 10,000. Its gonna be a definate buy

Something about this color tho doesnt do it for me. Its gotta be either blue black or red

mmmi love the x-runners

if you’ve ever driven one you’ll know why

great trucks

Wow is that ugly, and low.

Trucks = ground clearence, none of this dragging frame ghey crap.

me likey ALOT

Yellow marshmellow

nice truck.

I bet they sell a ton of them in the south.

Definitely not a dd around here though.

Nice OPINION.

My OPINION is that Porches(sp? not that it matters) should be used for garbage trucks because there over priced pieces of crap.

If you don’t have something good to say about the topic of the thread then don’t post dumbass.

As far as the truck goes, its sick! I would to see the dyno graph of that thing? Any mention of price?

Haven’t Seen another one besides mine since I have been in Charlotte x 1 year!!

i like how MPD just shows up and hates it

My OPINION you’re wasting your money on a shitty education to a dead end, parts changing, sorry excuse for a job. kthxbye.

jesus titty fucking christ. Seriously, dude, shut the fuck up.

And if your so goddamn high and fucking mighty what exactly is your amazing hallowed profession of choice? Hes going to a damn good school to learn a damn good trade.

Shut the fuck up you goddamn arrogant pompous cocksucking son of a bitch

I don’t see why you guys got bent out of shape because he didn’t like that abortion of a truck.

hot

Rofl. Wasting my money huh? Look how much money you threw in that porchse(sp? although again it doesn’t matter) with its shitty looks, not to mention the money pit it is. Sorry excuse for a job? I like working on cars. I like cars alot. If the job I get winds up to be just enough to survive then thats my fault for not trying harder. Look at what people get paid in the collision/refinishing industry or anything doing with custom chassis or motors. If the school is so shitty why is there placement rate upon completion well over 90%? How many colleges can really touch that?

Oh and my OPINION is your just a little pissed off about me dissing your car, but you couldn’t defend it so you went on to attack me for bettering my life by going to school. Around of appluse to you my friend, bravo.

Is there estimated release date on that truck BTW?

NOTE TO MPD I still managed to stay on topic in the end.

The only way to better your life is to drink bleach you dizzy cunt.

im not, he dont like the truck, he dont like it, to each their own.

I do find it retarded that 99% of the time MPD comes into a thread he has to run around like its a perpetual cock measuring contest. So what? he made fun of your fucking car. Grow the fuck up asshole and shut your goddamn mouth for once.

^ LOL

Suck my ass you faggot.

Fucking kettle calling the pot black much?

If you don’t like his post, skip it, nothing says you have to read it, just like nothing says he had to read this one. The reality is, anyone can post whatever they want, and despite the fact that you like sex in the butt and faggot assed trucks, we still get to read about it, while browsing through to find worthwhile automotive posts on the forum.

:gay:

Fuck it. walter wins. I’m out. :lolham:

Rofl walter! You think I like trucks your 100% wrong. Ask anyone who really knows me, I hate trucks. I was just stating this is a nice performance truck. I don’t see how anyone can hate any car if the owner has put money into it and done a respectable job. Now I do not like Porches, but that doesn’t mean I won’t give them credit when credit is due. MPD will not appreicate a lowered truck for whatever reason which is why I made my posts. Don’t like you can get out of the thread.

And how can I judge if I want read his post if I don’t read it first? You make no fucking sense dude. Shut up. I’m also aware anyone can post anything they want, hence why I made my post. You like walter and a couple others in the post are just trolling and spamming. If you do not wish to add anything worth wild to the topic at hand, even if its one sentence compared to an essay of an argument then don’t fucking post.

http://www.automobilemag.com/auto_shows/04_chicago+2005_toyota_tacoma_xrunner+rear_left_view.jpg
Found this photo of the backend of the truck. I think it looks damn good. :tup: