Hybrid Defi/TiAL Sale

Got a really good deal on Defi and TiAL products this month.
PM me, give a call, or stop down for pricing. We’re always happy to have company.

Sorry Sam, Didn’t mean to make your post look weird.

Those Defi prices are very cheap. I wish that’s what I paid when I got them a couple of years ago :banghead:

Anyone looking for nice gauges should be all over this.

Please PM me some prices. Tial 38mm and Defi gauges/brain.

–mark

[quote=“EvilJay”"]

Got a really good deal on Defi and TiAL products this month.
PM me, give a call, or stop down for pricing. We’re always happy to have company.

Sorry Sam, Didn’t mean to make your post look weird.

[/quote]

If the prices that were there for about 2 seconds are the same as PM and phone then you guys should get a lot of business on this one.:headbang:

I apparently can’t list them. But they’re good. And BOV season is fast approaching!

:smiley: Hi Jay tag on a set of Yokohama AVS ES100’s 255/35/18’s off the Skyline to the monthly sales list- oops shocking thread hijack…
But the proceeds of the sale go back to you or Newman whoever gets there first!!!

Bump. New day, same siq deal.

[quote=“tweety,post:6,topic:27833"”]

:smiley: Hi Jay tag on a set of Yokohama AVS ES100’s 255/35/18’s off the Skyline to the monthly sales list- oops shocking thread hijack…
But the proceeds of the sale go back to you or Newman whoever gets there first!!!

[/quote]

I’m pretty sure they should go to me…

Also, PM me a price on a blue racer boost and EGT…

and i guess the link meters too… but… i have a feeling they are too rich for my current blood…

pm w/ price on 38mm and a boost gauge

Bump!

I’m letting these go cheap. I know you want some baller gauges.

How cheap is cheap? I love the BF Amber series but not sure if I want to cut up my pod from 2-1/16 to the 60mm size of them.

Just for shits and giggles if you wouldnt mind give a price on-
Defi Link-Meter BF Amber 60mm Boost Gauge
Defi Link-Meter BF Amber 60mm Oil Pressure Gauge
Defi Control Unit II

So these prices are good till the end of the month?

Yep. I may be able to extend it a day or two past that, but thats it.

u guys want to pm me a price on a 60mm red(amber) boost gauge w/single individual pod(like the little stand thingy)

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/images/defibfamber.jpg

^^this boost gauge/stand(and do i need the link controller for just a boost gauge?

Get you a price tomorrow morning. Pm me so I remember :slight_smile: