Hybridynamics n' Pittspeed DYNO DAY 2!

should be around 300 rwhp with tune some what higher

Ya I was thinking 310-315 from what I seen on LS1 Tech…but you never know with LS1’s

nah its me.

hey guys just wanted to let you know i’ll be at work on saturday during budget crunch and won’t be able to make it on saturday… sorry it’s kind of late notice.

count me out

i guess we need an update on this

updated first page 5 alt. spots open now

What time are you heading out?

For that matter, any specific time to be there for those of us running, or is it just a 10:00 start for everyone?

so exactly who all is meeting up at miracle mile so i know what cars to look for.

I want to meet up with you guys,but i dont know where or what miracle mile is. I know its in monroeville. Could someone tell me where and what time? Also, is there anyone out my way that’s going?

10am start first come first serve!

When you get to the miracle mile look for the newly paved parking lot. Between krispy kreme and taco bell. Cars to look for ahh… id say a blue 240 a silver soltice, a crowd of people. If you would like to meet up at miracle mile ill post directions to there for the people that just want to do that. I will be there 9am on the dot im leaving no later then 9:30am. So if you can’t make that just check out the directions on the first post about how to get to hybrid. Any other questions?

Cool,post directions and ill be there.

I’ll be driving up with fatass.

Directions to miracle mile shopping center

Just click on that and enter your address and bam your done!

i had to come home from work early today to get my daughter and take her to the doctor. if she’s still like this i’m not gonna make it. i can’t leave her and go that far away since it takes me an hour just to get to monroeville, and then however far it is to the shop. poor kid’s sick as hell and starting to get an ear infection at 3 1/2 months. if she’s better i’ll be able to make it though. put me on one of the extra spots and if anyone else is trying to get on the list give them my spot just to make sure. sorry if it’s a pain in the ass or anything, but i don’t really have any control over it. i was looking forward to doing this, but family’s gotta come first.

dont talk about your girl like that.

if that was about his girl would be huge titty bitch lol

Come on Tray… there are spots open… I wanna see what the car will do.

wheres the mustang guys? i wanna see some bad cobras on that dyno

tomarrow is the day. alot of people canceling right now got 2 DYNO SPOTS OPEN if anyone is interested send a email!!