Hybridynamics n' Pittspeed DYNO DAY 2!

i PMd you nick

Is anyone going that knows exactly how to get there that i could meet up with and follow them out?

^^ You live 5 minutes away from the best driver ever. Im sure hes free if hes not signing autographs that day.

i dont see antone uo there?

hahahahahaha

its in youngwood sorta off 119. try mapquest. it will get u close. i’m gonna do a practice run next weekend before the day just to see if i can find it and how long it takes to get there.

if you would want, you could meet me somewhere once i figure out how to get there…not sure how far away you are

im in monroeville if you guys want to meet me at miracile mile in monroeville or something ill be more then happy to take you out there. for monroeville via turnpike usually take like 30 mins

Im in Moon Twp,i know where monroeville is,like the expo mart and all the other businesses on that main strip. Is it(miricle mile)close to that? Orr89rocz,Where is Delmont?

um. no. go to monroeville to the turnpike. go east to new stanton. get off new stanton. follow signs to greenburg. make 2nd left after A plus gas station. make next left at stop sign

hybrid on right

i will prob be heading out but not sure what time though. i am 2 minutes away from moon/rox area.

delmont is further east on rt22 from monroeville. get on 22 east and head into murrysville, then you hit delmont. u can take the toll 66 to youngwood from there and find hybrid that way, as BlkP42E suggested

yeah, i don’t know where the hell im’ going either. i’ll be coming down the turnpike so i could meet up around monroeville or wheverver.

well i mean i have to meet a couple people up there before i go because there in the same situation you guys are in… So ill be up miricale mile around 9am ish then we could just go from there. Up to you guys ill be there.

I’ll be heading out the turnpike through Irwin if anyone’s heading that way.

is miracle mile where the old navy and shit are at? i know where stores and stuff are in monroeville, but don’t know the names of the shopping centers.

Yea, that’s Miracle Mile.

I will probably meet up w/ you guys at miracle mile even tho i’ve been to hybrid before, miracle mile is like 5 mins from my house. Just have to see if that is convienent for my buddy who’s coming w/ me, i don’t see why it wouldn’t be we were planning on meeting in monroeville somewhere close to 76 anyhow.

I want to go…but i think it would be kinda pointless for me since we all know what kinda power a LS1 with a catback and lid makes

u wanna meet up and cruise out since u’ll be going litterally right past my house since i live on lincoln way

I should be down there most of the day saturday… should be a good time! Even if you are not dyno’ng come down BS and watch some others rip shit up!