hyper/super cars in butler?????

can someone explain to me why i saw this rolling down a side road in butler today?

then about 5 minutes later i saw an off white gallardo both were heading into bulter off of 356 or away from 28

i was thinking vintage grand prix but they were going the wrong way for that

tHE OWNERS OUT FOR A DRIVE?:dunno:

There wasn’t anything scheduled, though the PVGP week usually brings out all kinds of stuff regardless what day. Same thing happened to me last year I saw a flock of Vipers and later a Ferrari on the outskirts of the burgh during vintage week. Its probably going to peak this weekend since its going to be nice and everyone will be heading to the show at the golfcourse.

Maybe they were lost.

last year I saw a gallardo and a newer viper on 22/30 heading towards west virginia/ohio. The funniest part was that a WRX and Civic were trying their best to keep pace with those two cars down the highway.

Fuck, I can’t even take my summer ride out for a nice drive without someone posting about it on the interweb.

thats insane… no one in pa could ever afford those cars. did you report it to the police?

Because Butler is the most ballin’ city in PA.

I saw the gallardo rolling 228 w. tward rt.8 a few days ago.

what better place to launder money then in butler???

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/LOLPOR6342464.jpg
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/240sx53453226767.jpg

this wasnt route 8 or 422, it was small road where poeple park on the street.

its $440,000 car, yes it is really odd to see one around here. ive lived in butler most of my life and the most expensive thing ive seen rolling around town was a viper.

OMG! Alert the authorities… a Porsche on a street where people not cars park on the street! shit is just getting out of control!

really though… the total value of property and housing near that car would still not add up to the cars value…

I saw 2 Ferraris, a Bentley vert, and a Maserati today. They were all lucky I was in my work truck, or I would have taken them down.

I see a red Ferrari every here and there on my way to butler airport

then you realize jesus can’t even help you and your auto :ugh:

:ugh:

you’re pretty cool

yeah gearhead, it was just coming around the big bend on center ave. coming down the hill from sheetz

this is fantastic fucking news. Thanks so much for making a thread about it. faggot noob.

:bigthumb: