I benched pressed K20#($*@

Yeah hes a big retard, i told him, im like dude be easy joey is 1/3rd of your wieght. Next time just donkey punch him, or tell him youll beat his ass and he’ll stop. He used to try that grabbing shit with me, then one night i dropped him on his head lol, he doesnt do that anymore…

Donkey punch me!?

haha, i saw you completly smack right in the forehead. :lmao

he’s deffinatly a wild child haha

no this “Slowens” kid that almost snapped my neck for no reason, i don’t even know the kid

No not you shawn, Matt Owens lol

never smacked me in the forehead. :confused

Who me slappin him? :crackup Hes such a big baby

not you, adam smackin owenz haha

Fuck that, i dont put up with his shit, and a slap is so much more disrespectful than a punch :lol

Yea slapping is one of the most annoying things some one can do. I absolutely hate when people slap. Im gonna slap the next person with a brick and see how they like it :stfu

:stfu i’ll put my foot in your mouth and see how you like it.

Sean, idk what your talkin bout, your always slappin people like a little bitch… :lol

You get slapped in the tits not the mouth. If i were gonna hit you in the mouth itd be with one of the heads of your junk mustang ;D…and joey im gonna get a tazer and just zap your ass every time your foot comes near me

I have a tazer :banana That thing is the cats ass!!

Joey, his bark is way worse than his bite… seriously just get in his face and tell him to shut the fuck up and stop… belive me he will, ive known the dumb shit for 9-10 years

and if he doesnt stop, adam or I will shut him up

Shady, whats your name/what car u have, i am havin trouble putting a name to your s/n.

:nono

ya caught that huh? :ninja damn ;D

its hurts… not gonna lie

but still… oh and Shawn benching Joey, was def awesome.

his names mackenzie and he drives a silver 300zx older