thank you shawn

thanks for the one day ban it was fun , had lots of time to beat off and look at naked woman suttin ya obviously dont like to look at obviouslycause of the ban,but thanks none the less ;D i learned my lesson

:fail

:crackup :crackup What’d you get banned for?

You are welcome. You can thank the entire staff too.

No, I don’t want to see Travis banging some broad in the ass. It’s nice to know your relationship with him as graduated to the point where you are open with your relationship.

travs infamous pic i cant repost due to banning rules but im sure ya remember the sweaty shocker

:crackup :crackup :crackup

shawn… ur just jealous that uve never had the pleasure of bangin a chick in the ass. :nana

Something about sticking my shank in an asshole grosses me out. Your bisexuality seems to help you with that? :lol

whole staff ha funny u r the only one that knew about it till yesterday afternoon ,im sorry im comffy wit my sexualitty and your not

why? its warm, its tight… and its more degrading to women…

how else are ya supposed to give the scooby

And with your eyes closed it may as well be Richard Simmons.

LOL

i love you is only a lightswitch away ;D

LOLLLL

forget richard simmons… im sure you have ur eyes on boy george vlad.

thisis fucked up

:lol

haaha

yea idk either after he said he would give it to the dude in tokyo hotel …

Because an asshole is gay. Your buddy has an asshole. I am not sure about the temperature or the tightness but you can explore. :slight_smile:

Degrading to women? Yea, sounds like some restraining orders are in your future.