I C 5one5Innovations KA turbo manifolds

Hey guys

we at 5one5 Innovations will be offering a turbo mani for the single and double over head cam KA I have many things on my plate so its about 1-2 months away but if I can see intrest of around +10 for either one ill offer them sooner im thinking they will have the flange for the sr20 red top turbo.
we will make a 3inch down pipe to sell as well at the same time as the mani
If we do set up a group buy this time it will not be a go without 10+ people and I will require deposits (Ill set the price when we do this) when you sign up for the group buy if there is enough intrest we will start it price will be competitive but we have not set it yet sorry
If you are listing as intrested in this GB please let me know DOHC or SOHC Thanks
Thanks Mael
5one5Innovations

I speak for everyone when I say: PICS!

And I mean big pics. Lots of them. :wavey:

It’s the only way to get more interest.

Anything for SRs? :fingersx:

sorry but pics cant be available as I wont make the manifold with out intrest and 10 pre sold sorry its just I have to much money invested in so many other projects I cant afford to out lay for yet another one with out comitment seeing as I kinda shafted myself with the triple gauge pod and no real intrest lots of talk but…

Gonad what do you want for the SR you know we make some custom stuff too eh email me with requests if you want man
5one5Innovations@gmail.com
Look forward to hearing from ya
Mael
5one5Innovations

Hey brother.

Well you know Im down.

1. sidewaze -------- DOHC

Easy 8)

[quote=“Oni-Kyan”]

Gonad what do you want for the SR you know we make some custom stuff too eh email me with requests if you want man
5one5Innovations@gmail.com
Look forward to hearing from ya
Mael
5one5Innovations[/quote]

I can’t afford to have it now but I will be in the market for:

Equal length or log-style top-mount SR20DET manifold for a T3/T4 turbo
with an external 40mm wastegate.

I think you still need to make at least one sample product for people
to have any actual interest.

How do you know an artist is really good until you’ve seen his work?

What style manifold and what price. Materials used and so forth.

…most importantly, price?

I woud be interested in either style as long as it is top mount and is priced according top what it is worth. :slight_smile: Oh…I need T3/T4. I don’t think many people want to run T25’s on their KA’s? DOHC.

i would definitely be buying one but it all depends on the price.