I/C VIRGIN - 1992 S13 Coupe! CLEAN! 56k warning

So this bad girl still has her chastity belt! Let me say that this is the cleanest s13 ive owned not one single mod to it and the a/c still works! the only bad thing about the car is the drivers side strut tower has a small rot hole which is being removed as we speak! other then that this car is uber clean and has scene minimal winters according to the old owner! you can definatly tell by the underbody! sooo clean you can literally eat off it!!

Specs :

1992 Coupe
HUD
Auto
Power Windows
Sunroof
Power Mirrors
Black/Grey leather interior
Working A/C
240k Doesnt blow a puff of smoke!
Uber Clean underbody
Stock Everything
Mint trunk
Straight body with not a dent or ding anywhere!
Few minimal surface rust spots on the exterior! easy fixes

Looking to get 3500 as is or 4000 cert etested

PICS :

Contact me via pm

Virgin? Your kidding right?

She’s in decent shape. She’s been touched before…obviously.

GLWS

virgin ie never nodded bone stock

Who had it painted? Yourself or the previous owner(s)?
It’s clearly white underneath, but what else may be hidden under all that red? It’s defiantly not in the greatest shape in the world but still decent.

Seen this car in Brampton the other day, the under body is surprisingly clean.

virgin eh??? With the amount of stickers on the rear seems like someone stuck a fat one up its butt.

Condition is ok, Rust is starting in on the rear wheel wells and other places. Its been repainted and the frame has been patched. The interior seats are ripping from usage. I dont see you getting more then 2000$ for this car. Sorry man but thats just how it is

i’ll pay to see you eat off of underbody. if you eat off fine you got the 2nd half of that statement right.

not to be a biitch or anything but i hate seeing shady for sale ads…

by pictures alone you can see

#1 the car was originally white… now its painted red. why not state that ?

they did a horrible job look at the trunk… for all you know the car was rotting and was just resprayed.

#2 your frame rails look like they were bondo’d and then sprayed…

ziptied(willx aka wilson) frame rail and i know his is not rotted

if my accusations are wrong then sorry my mistake i’m just being a e-jerk.

that is def. a thick coat of bondo on that rail. and its an automatic. you will be lucky to sell at that price.

This is the second sketchy-ass s-chassis you’ve had up here in the past month. Ask lewis with the fc if you need more proof.

buyer beware, i have this guys old car and the “patch” jobs were so sketchy…they were glued…

lool

That’s fucking hilarious, This title is epic fail. I got an automatic coupe that you could literally eat off I’m just waiting :smiley:

Lol i got my s13 for 2500 automatic and it was way cleaner than that and I still would’nt call it a virgin…

well shes back up for sale car needs a new tranny looking to get 2000$ obo open to trades as well … will toss in a set of ssr reverse meshies staggered and some other goodies for 2500$

Oh ya virgin for sure…n00b.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1866/dsc0715k.jpg

The thread title is misleading, it also violates our posting rules. I’ll lock this for seven days, modify the original thread title after you have PM’d me.