i cause drama on mr2 forums like jim does on srt-4 ones

because some people don’t understand that you will never have a car that doesn’t look like anyone elses. there will always be someone else with similar ideas to yours. as proven with our cars, both grey w black roofs, both have pink chrome jlines. the similarites are there, but it just happened, nobody copied anyone.

and i didn’t post a link cause u have to sign up to read. and it was really late at night

cause im bored sitting around topless cause i have fresh ink heres the epicness from nasioc almost 2 years old:

uhh…who is dmax1 on there? and yea. i like the suby, but hate the owner, she is a bitch, and i know that from alot more then just her call out thread on a forum she thought i wasn’t on, when she was on a forum i was on, and how quickly she was to back down when i put her in her place. lol.

:rofl

Girls should not be allowed to own cars. Period.

Nothing good comes of it.

I had to actually look at it for a while before I realized that it was a supra.

The pink was messing with my brain

Should be more like

Elliots pink rims
Then
Seamus (TougethisDB1!?!?!) pink rims
then
Travis pink rims.
etc

DMAX is DJ I would assume.

I really liked the color on Seamus’ wheels. I was like raspberry :lol

And Btw, No one repsects the car for what it is. Theres always someone to shit on your parade.

im not bashing him, but its like it appeared in that ordered weeks, if not a month a part from eachother.

me too…but was is he on a suby forum. maybe i posted a link when it originally happened…i dunno to long ago to remember.

DMAX = duramax and he said he owns a graphics company and hooks you up, all things point to DJ

It’s not even the same car- or same wheels-

scratches head

why are you posting all of a sudden? :smiley:

So whats the reason for the tissues, its a WRX to an MR2. I mean they’re both obviously Toyotas and both obviously mid engine RWD…:crazy

So should I be pissed off that every car on the road has round wheels like mine?

Greg (RS25BG) copied my bronze and smoked scheme. I just called him gay and that was that.

*Kramer don’t try changing this or I will PWN YOUR FACE.

i dont have to change it it’s :gay how it is :lol

yep, that was a long time ago. I remember making those stickers when i lived in east greenbush!

So you found to be such a waste of time that someone bothered to post about something that was settled years ago that you had to go through the effort and time to post it over here? Makes sense.

Go back to the matrix

Always lurking…

Spring Break gives me time to post moAr!1