i didnt know sheetz in robinson was the new ricer hangout?

pretty fucking good after a week of strict dieting! it was a 6inch philly steak on wheat with extra provolone cheese and mayo along with a cup of fries!

sheetz has some killer food! you go to the Greensburg one and u might find me there. i go there at night all the time.

it used to be a ricer spot too tho. now not so much.

that blaster coil isnt gonna give you any hp. even with a catback and intake your not gonna get 150 to the wheels. maybe like 138whp or something i couldnt see an intake and exhaust giving you 150whp. oh and the black and red coupe his name is matt and yea he beats that car:eek4dance

thanks for the bench dyno. :slight_smile: i was guessing not stating any real facts but i believe removing the parasitic drag (ac and clutch fan) did free up some wheel hp that the car already made aside from the other bolt ons. so i still dont think a guess of 145 to 150 whp is so far off. :):):slight_smile:

oh and the black and red coupe his name is matt and yea he beats that car:eek4dance

why does he constantly zip around like that in his car? does he have anything done to it aside from that annoying exhaust?

lol sounds like the sheets bargade that hangs out on rt 8 every night. they are called team radical or something gay like that. Kyle and i made up our own car club called team real car just to be dicks to them. they go out and race then come back and talk about their victorys and losses. the sad thing is they only race eachother. kinda sounds like sonic in st pete but by no means is sonic a “slouch” area. pretty much run by need2speed home of many of tampa’s finest f bodys 800hp stangs and everything. it just depends on the area i guess

So…ur as much ricers as they are for staring ur OWN car club then?:owned:

you mean the robinson one has fries?!?! I’m by there all the time and never went in.

yes. wonderful greasy process french fries :love:

no its just a joke at advance auto about their club. cuz they are stupid and idiots. cuz until now we didnt know burnouts in sheetz parking lots were cool

yea hes got a jdm b16 in it with some other stuff done to it. as for why he beats on it i dunno if you knew the kid you would understand i suppose.

ps. my bench dynos are never off:beer:

I’d flip the guy off whether i win or lose. :v8killer:

KA’s actually don’t run that bad. Ecspecially in an s13 with weight taken out of it. Maybe it was an auto GSX you raced? Or the ricer could have had it loaded with speakers and crap. I remember taking a GSX from a roll in my 1999 civic si when it was N/A.

ya. i think for what my car is and what ive done to it, its fairly quick. i dont believe its anything fast or something special but its fun :slight_smile:

as for the kid i have no idea what was up with his car. the car was abused beyond belief and it seemed like the he didnt know how to drive it.

Jimmy

on a side note, sheetz started making their breakfast sandwiches on their pretzel rolls :smiley: mmmmmmmmm good.

I think I’m gonna goto Sheetz after work. Banging the rev limiter in my car might send a few rods out of the block though, so I’m gonna get some food and go home.

was there last night getting gas and some pecker head with an old inline 6 f150 reved it and yelled something stupid out the window while he was going down 60. what a bunch of morons out that area.

Jerries last night was still funnier…
Random quik comments from last night at jerries.

“Yah srt4… this lurch looking guy he had one it had one of those wastegate things chipped ecu and shaved wings ran like a 13.4”

" Yah big wing… Must make big power?"

Sheetz = RICERS #1 HANG OUT

Nice kill though

i have a 240 as well :slight_smile:

:kekegay:

:smiley: