i didnt know sheetz in robinson was the new ricer hangout?

i was at sheetz friday night at about 11pm to grab some food. as i walked in i noticed an abused dsm sitting outside and probably looked too hard at it for the owners liking. the thing was red with black skirts, bumpers and painted stock wheels which was all accented nicely with a cracked headlight housing. so i continue in and order my MTO. while i was patiently waiting for my food some kid cant stop staring at my car through the window and then at me.

when i finally get my food and walk out this kid is sitting in his car revving the fuck out of it and banging it off the rev limiter. he yells over to me “wanna race”, i graciously declined his offer and get in my car to leave. well he starts the revving again and then begins to make his BOV vent repeatedly. well this really got the few other ricers at sheetz fired up because they all started revving and going nuts! the neon with the muffler and sentra with the hood lights seemed to love it.

anyway

he follows me out of the parking lot and repeatedly switches lanes to get behind me at the light across from eat n’ park which he succeded in doing.

i guess i was feeling slightly stupid because on green i took off from the light expecting him to get a thrill out of winning a race. the thing about it was he couldnt catch me and i know for sure he was trying because i could here his shifting and BOV behind me. im not claiming my car is fast because its not anything special (lightly modded KA 240sx) but why couldnt a lightly modded turbo dsm catch me?

i kept on it until about 100mph then slowed up and got into the driving lane so he could pass me. well he did his ricer fly-by and got off the next exit. he gave me the finger and then disappeared off the exit.

im not claiming this as a kill or anything of that nature because i know a stock turbo dsm should walk me easily but this one didnt. im guessing it was abused and the kid was a horrible driver :hs:

:):slight_smile:

Jimmy

sheetz all over the world are ricer hang out spots.

I got gas at a Sheetz this morning (on Perry Highway in McCandless).

A guy in a primered third gen Firebird with 3" trumpet exhaust tips was next to me at the pumps kind of eyeing up my Rustang. I figured his Fireturd had some muscle under the hood…until he started it. It sound totally gutless with farty mufflers.

which one do u chill at homie?

none unlike u padner

ya…good one:rolleyes:

how was the MTO?

pretty fucking good after a week of strict dieting! it was a 6inch philly steak on wheat with extra provolone cheese and mayo along with a cup of fries! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Jimmy

sounds good except for the wheat bread part.

white bread = processed carbs = instant energy or more often than not stored as FAT!!

Jimmy, so what your saying the Pep boys up thier is no longer cool???

:slight_smile:

sadly i think the glory days of the pep boys crew is over :(:frowning:

i notice anytime you go by there lately ricers are there and if they see something they come out.

ya there is a whole new plethoria of rice out this way for summer '06. my favorite is the kid with the red and primer black civic coupe that always shifts at redline :slight_smile:

i encounterd one of 60’s most hated a few weeks ago. reving like crazy. heard the truck when it decieded to idle down that was their end to reving.

what an asshole, hell if i get beat i’ll still give the thumbs up.

I do want to race the 240 tho, whats the KA motor HP rated at stock?
how much HP you think you have?
whats your weight?

the KA24DE is rated at 155hp (crank) and generally dyno at 130ish to the wheels stock. my modifications are intake, msd blaster 2 coil, removed AC, removed clutch fan, electric fan, advanced timing, magnaflow hi-flow cat, 3" apexi catback. i would say that being generous my car would dyno in the 150whp area. i have some slight weight reduction like removing all the AC components and stripping out the trunk so id say the car weights 2500ish lbs.

hopefully i get to run it at a track, weigh it and possibly dyno it this summer so i have REAL numbers:):):):slight_smile:

SlowR/T?

:rofl:

sounds like it would be a really good match…