I hate Amber...

buy nite shades and smoke the clear lense :tup:
a can of it is like $10

looks awesome! Now, time to clear the tails.

Are you going to be able to pass NYS inspection?

I thought that it was a requirement to have an orange reflector visible from the side of the vehicle. Hmmm, I dunno…

yeah I’ll pass. Bulbs blink orange and others from NYS have passed without problem. :tup:

definently looks a lot better! I’m glad you’re happy with the work.

looks much better

any condensation build up yet?

Not that i’ve seen…though I didn’t drive it today. I’ll see tomorrow

This week was a good test for the reseal considering the tremendously terrible humidity.

true, though I never drove it on rainy days…we did it on Tues and I checked today. good so far :tup:

bump… any condensation?

Nice bro, lookin good.

very clean! imo, leave the side badge(s)… otherwise people might think you have a Miata :wink:

wait, it’s not a miata? :wink:
I thought the s2000 was a special version of the year 2000 miata and that the “S” stood for super? :gotme:

hah, looks a lot better

good thing you don’t hate blue.

yeah…it’s a good thing…though black has been taking over and will continue to do so :eek:

wait…did somebody actually mistake a st00k for a miata? lol I would imagine that anybody that has even heard of a Miata would know what one looks like and that the st00k is noticeably bigger. (even though it’s a tiny car as well)

if there was some sort of inside story I never heard it :lol:

i have a line that i say to other s2k owners about miatas… but its not nice so ill keep it to myself