I hate Amber...

Looks way better :tup:

Yeah, much better, like others said. It doesn’t look so…eh, nevermind, good work! :smiley:

X…

looks good.

i helped with those shits more than anyone. where is my :tup:?

:lol:

BAMMMMMMM :tup:

there it is :slight_smile:

debadge the s2000 on the side. it will clean the whole front/front fenders up very nicely…and good touch with the clear side signals as well…that color is very nice BTW

:tup: im doin this for my dads when i get back home.

good deal, though at least his car is yellow. The amber doesn’t stand out as much.

I still like my badges, I paid a lot for em :slight_smile:

looks really slick jon

it’s a Semin

:tup:

don’t ever de-badge your s2000

gross

you did. and it is personal opinion, so do what you gotta do. but just to let you know when you do, it pronounces the front fenders much more and give them more depth and shape. it does look good and im sure on S2kI. you could find your color debadged and see what it looks like. i am, however, too lazy to look.

ugh…that looks 100% better.

good job guys :tup:

hehe i’ve seen both. I like it the way it is. I don’t like the sidemarker by itself cause it kinda looks like a blob to me when its the only thing there. The badge make a longer straighter line on the car that I like. I also think that becase of the color of my car, it blends a lot better then it does on a color like yellow or red. The contrast isn’t enough to bug me :slight_smile:

Yea it looks alot better now. Nice job

wow what a huge difference. clean ass mod duder :tup:

Very nice.

thats fucking tits :tup:

crossing fingers for no condensation

what exactly do u do to ditch the yellow is it a lense, or paint or aftermarket piece? looks really good :tup:

you take the lights out as one piece
bake them in an oven
seperate them
pop out the lense and replace with smoked one

put it all backtogether and reseal. :slight_smile:

i c ic i’m interested in doing something like this on my camaro but my lense is different, its not a sealed piece that i’m aware off. they sell a white lense for my car but i dont htink that will look right with my body color so i’m looking at doign a smoked / dar gray lense, just gotta figure out how haha

Mike