I joined a dating website and started talking to Travis

Well, that’s not a picture of me… but YES, I did get hurt IN COMBAT. So who ever it was that said women don’t get hurt in combat can suck my asshole. I’ll send you links to video’s and news article’s about me. I got hurt on Thanksgiving Day, 05’. I was in an M114 uparmored vehicled in Southern Baghdad. My driver Marc A. Delgado and Steven C. Reynolds both passed… I was hospitalized for about 18 months. I can give you exact dates, amount of surgeries… I have NOTHING to hide.

Woohoo, yay for you knowing the alphabet. :slight_smile: I was merely making a funny… the thread was boring.

Yup… he definitely is the biggest scum of the earth. If he really wants to bring that shit into play he’s a hell of a lot LOWER than I ever thought he was.

That’s cute… I know you. You’re on my Yahoo and MySpace… Free the West Memphis Three right??? shrugs

NEWSFLASH, women ARE in combat zones doing combat SUPPORT jobs such as communications, and military police officers. My MOS happened to be MILITARY POLICE. I was in the GUN position manning my .50 Cal the day we got hit. You’ll NEVER watch me cry from one of your stupid pathetic buddies PATHETIC rants about how women are over there doing pretty much the same shit they are. I think it’s funny that they can’t handle it. The VERY most reaction you’ll get out of me is a giggle… :retardclap

Have a nice night though.

:slight_smile: If you want to know what happened, I’ll PM it to you, but posting it in general public probably won’t be happening. I truly don’t feel like dealing with the dumbasses who still think that women aren’t over there or if they are, they’re “protected” and never get hurt.