I joined a dating website and started talking to Travis

Im pretty sure he failed

FAILVIS couldn’t pull this chic if he DIDN’T have pink rims, a car that he blew up and KNEW how to put his car up on jacks without dropping it down and fucking the rotors. :slight_smile:

Twice I might add… I blocked him on AIM, then he started talking to me again on here saying he knew who I was… and then I told him where he could go once again. :slight_smile:

What does that have to do with anything?

This thread is SUPER.

This is what I’m saying bro.

Probably so, I’m just not reading this garbage, lol

Just read the CSBS and still do not understand the point of this thread, you were both on match.com or whatever? so what? you chattted it up with Travis? What is the big deal? he just wanted some internet sechs… end of story?

Wayne is absolutely dropping bombs in this thread.

Shift delivers

EG… ive pulled better than you in the past… and im doin ok currently as well… dont get ur panties all up in a bunch.

from reading all this i think you two are made for eachother

in 30 minutes or less, like dominos bitch!

Homie I’m trying to agree with you over here. LOL.

Like I said… it’s really not worth it.

I met Travis on a dating site before I moved back from Florida, I told him off on AOL, I joined this site, he knew who I was… he tried to talk shit like I wanted his sack, I threw up in my mouth and put him in his place. The rest of the crap is just the boys on this site having some fun at our expense. :slight_smile:

I’m waiting to hear what Failvis’ Failmobile has to do with it…

EG, don’t take this wrong but I could pull you (and many others) on a 10 speed.

Its nice to still log in from time to time and see travis still fails constently

I’m not getting my panties in a bunch over you… TRUST. I’m glad you’ve “pulled” better than me in the past… rolls eyes I’ve seen pics of the bitches you BRAG about, so I’m doubting it, but whatever you feel the need to tell yourself. :slight_smile:

I’m tempted to plus rep you here. I by no means agree with your taste, but none the less, I don’t see this as a fail.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
:haha:haha:lol:ahh:haha:haha:ahh:lol:haha:haha:ahh:lol:haha:haha