I joined a dating website and started talking to Travis

wayne, check pm’s

Dont knock it till ya try it. Backne is TONS of fun. Get yourself a sharpie and you got yourself a good old game of connect the dots while your hitting it from the back

So I take it the back seat of Sady’s sedan will be christened by Travis and EG

Don’t take this the wrong way… but I promise no you couldn’t. I have no idea what you look like, and to be VERY honest with you, you could be Brad fucking Pitt and I wouldn’t leave my man for you.

no. just no.

Funny guy… I’ll kill you three times before you hit the floor. :stuck_out_tongue: lol

I’m invincible, but thanks

:blah

You missed the point. The point is, is that a persons mode of transportation should not matter.

I dont fuck around with chicks that are in a relationship…

Dont mess with Jackie Chan’s girl who fools around behind his back on dating sites!

LMAO It’s cute that you’re to scared to put what you have to say about my out for the public eye… could it be cuz it’s probably lies?? lol Failure.

LMAO VOMITS IN MOUTH You’re nasty. lol

alright, i have a question, how is jclark holding in all the inherent funnies in this thread cuz i know he and i think alike and my tongue is bleeding from keeping it all in

And you missed my point… whether you do or do not fuck around with chics in relationships or you drive a freaking pimped out BMW… I wouldn’t cheat on my man for ANYTHING.

I haven’t been on that stupid site trying to talk to anybody since WELL before Scott and I hooked up. Thanks though, nice try.

THANK YOU.

dont trip. just talking about my new car purchase that wayne is going to help me with on his new lift.

:ninja :ninja :ninja :ninja :ninja :ninja :ninja

I’m tired… I’m defintely not spending any more time in this thread talking about Travis. He’s already got a name for himself on this site, I don’t need to ruin his rep any more than he’s already ruined it for himself. lol I SIMPLY posted the post that I did so that nobody else could beat me to it and make shit up. :slight_smile:

so wayne u can help with the suspension?

lol k. whatever helps u sleep at night sweetheart.