I just had to sign up

I watched that video on YouTube “Muscle50 callout 2009” and holy shit, that was beyond epic. :smiley: I just had to sign up lol Cool site so far…not from New York but I have a few buddies from there!!!

:repost:

You should be glad such a great video is bringing members to the site :wink:

LOL @ burnt toast

Welcome to the site.
There is a lot of cool stuff rolling out on here stick around.

I know I am!!!

Haha I’ll have to! You guys have some pretty sweet cars.

lol looks like that video did a lot for nyspeed lol

lol welcome

Haha… Welcome aboard!!

Haha ya it did! I’m in Colorado by the way…but like I said, I have some Friends out your guys’ way!

anyway, I own a Pontiac Grand Prix GT that I did a ton of work on myself. GTP top end, I do all my own tuning, tuned for E85 etc. Its my daily driver.

2.8 Pulley on the M90, Intercooled, High compression setup on E85. With the 2.8 at sea level, builds about 17 PSI. Up here, builds about 13-14.

No timeslips on current setup.

Do you know Greg Guido? I work with his wife and I know he has at least one Grand Prix.

Hmm…not familiar with a Greg.

Car seems neat. Power track goals?

Also if I start a business i am so hiring Muscle50 to be in my marketing and pr dept.

Looking for ~325 WHP and 375 Ft. Lbs. 12.9xx is my goal ,as the elevation here slows things down a bit.

That is impressive. Make sure when you get to the track you post a slip in the 2009 drag race results thread. I too am looking for a 12.9 this season.

nice grand prix…and welcome !

welcome to the insanity!

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

I need to come off this damn mountain and go race at sea level…lol :banghead:

where in Colorado? I’ve been there for work before and i love it there.

welcome :wave:

Welcome, neat car!!