I know i shouldn't laugh...but

god damn this is so funny, it’s liek he kept going until he crashed
http://nothingtoxic.com/media/1214529790/Kid_Showing_Off_his_Bike_Skills_Makes_an_Ass_of_Himself

:lol:
Amazing.

meh… i really didnt find it that funny… to each their own though

normally thats how it happens, they keep it going until they crash hahaha

i didnt find it funny either… i guess thats what happens when u have kids. kids has ballz though…

LOL. Do you need an ambulance… haha

i must be getting old but the ending totally made that not funny

o the ironing

Meh, silly but I was expecting something else.

I thought he was going to go over the bars and flip or something. lol

Kids being kids. Glad he didn’t die or something.

I mean come on, how many of you never made a ramp for your bike when you were a kid? This kid just happens to think big. :tup:

dunno, i did things similar to that pretty much my whole life on skateboards, rollerblades, ski’s and snowboards?

you go bigger until you can’t go any bigger, that’s how you get sweet?

Im suprised he was able to cry that quick, looks like he hit his diaphragm right on the handlebars.

its funny cause ive seen you do the same thing

LOLOL I just spit mac and cheese out all over. At least he was wearing a helmet, or else it wouldn’t be funny. Whats a dumb ass little kid doing shit like that for anyways haha.

poor kid

he has some srs balls though.

HAHAHAHAHA

hey i used to do that on my mountain bike, jumping across 20ft wide creeks… its fun when u land it. slate rock and skin dont usually agree with eachother when they make contact though, 40 staples and a broken foot later i hung up my mountain biking shoes haha

I actually think the kid is pretty rad for making all those jumps. I can’t hate. If you made all the other ones why not keep trying?

Much r’spect lil bro…

I didn’t find it funny as I am sure other members here didn’t.
Kids got some balls thats for sure.

Of course Tyler once again shows us how easily he is amused with stupid shit.When are you going to grow up?First the snake thread now this?Whats next?

Way to go fag.