i know u all missed me SOOOOO much!!!

whats the next excuse?? oohh i missed 2nd…

:ohnoes

the clutch slipped and it will as it already has on jays car

:rofl

Jay was overpowering it though. A bit different.

MY question is who in their right mind not only buys and installes a used clutch, because theres was shot, knowing full well it’s slipped in the past.

Srsly.

travis

Jay is prolly pretty happy.

Anyone with an a4 motor maybe it came in the jetta 1.8 also…I have the clutch, and pressure plate which i blew into 4 peices, Ill sell it cheap…if you put it into another a4 it should be fine. 20 bucks.

Good answer :rofl

make sure its scuffed a little bit to deglaze the disk… and wasnt jays sti a 35R at like 26psi or something? alot more then a choked fp green at 22psi… and by choked im talking about that horrible inlet he has and the uppipe. theres alot more power in travis’ setup just not with his wallet involved.

i still give that clutch 2-3 weeks of travis before it is legitimately slipping

its depends who beats him first…then the clutch will start slipping! :crackup :crackup

use hair spray!!! it works!!!

dont forget to TORQUE the bolts… your flywheel will come loose like petes :banana

i did it …clutch was wasted at best begged him not to install it but he was atamet about it goin in …cleaned pressure plate as best as i could wit a roloc and scuffed fibers as well a little fresh machine job on wheel at min specs now but flat…is it slippin :ninja ;D