Finally back on.

Hey peeps its been a while and summer flew by too quick,i had a tragedy and smashed my lt and finally got a new one.So what is everyone up to.

what happened to the truck?

i saw u at toby keith! lol

kramerbuccs24what happened to the truck? Today 06:50 PM

Sold it.Got get a new car but didnt end up liking the new car and got a sweet deal on a 06 gto wich i absolutely love.

mcflurryi saw u at toby keith! lol Today 07:07 PM

You did,if we chatted my bad i was heavily intoxicated.

na i was walkin out with my x and her step sister and i was like i think thats mikeyb and u turned and looked at me with a werid look :rofl

My bad on the wierd look,not intentional it was prolly toward my peeps i was with to hurry the f up and get in traffic.Shoulda came up and said hello though.

very nice! any pics of it?

i had a bitchy g/f with me who was pissed cuz i wouldnt buy her a t-shirt, prolly saw my truck in the parking lot, lowered black on black s-10… least redneck out of the whole lot

No pics yet krammer,but i will get them up this week.I think i did see your truck,though that concert was crazy there was this guy pissing on a tree right next to me and getting high fived at the same time.

lmao, good times and a few set of nice boobies hangin out by me

You are so damn right aout the boobs there.I was in the beer garden restocking after trailor choir and i was like why even bother cover the nipples ladies its the beer garden everything goes.LoL

damn straight

Im going to see darious rucker at the palace,dont know why but hoping to catch the last minute boobieness.lol

never liked him, hootie just didnt do it for me lol

My wife asked me to go see it so i just said sure,why not.

really cant turn her down :rofl

def not.