I need 5x100 wheels!!!!! Help!

I need a set of 5x100 15x7 wheels (or 15x6)

15x7’s in a 35-42 offset is preferred.

I know VW beetle and PT Cruiser steelies fit. But they are 15x6 and a last resort.

Please ask around and post up. I need them for the track on Saturday, I have to get my hands on them by Friday night at the latest.

toyota corolla, celica, matrix are 5x100 as well. dunno if they had a 15" steelie though, might be 16

i have my winter steelies with snows mounted, remove, remount and return they are 15x6.5 vw 5x100 ET38

They come on an 08 rabbit i know that. lol

yeah bob… about your signature…

Shit son i havent been on in a couple days. Ill update it.

jim call me, i can get you 2 from jbap for like $100 for the set

Most factory wheels wont fit because they don’t clear my brakes.

Steelies?

yea

mabey if i beat them up i can get them at 25… but those would prolly be pretty beat… remeber you don’t want to get a shitty rusted out set

Honestly I am looking for steelies as a last resort… They are heavy as fuck.

Rota Slipstream, Kosei K1, Centerline Storm, etc. Somebody has gotta have something they want to get rid of…

I would go steelie as long as it’s a 15x7 and clears my brakes, but I don’t know of any. The 15x6’s suck the tire in too much and I don’t make full contact with the slicks.

…I just gave in and bought some baller 15" wheels. :ninja

Matching 18’s will follow…

You bought those baller penis wheels dident you? :rofl

You’ll see them at the valley on Saturday…

jim let me rent the slicks from you sometime this year. ill throw you like a 200deposit, and 50 to use.

What size slicks do you need? I’m running 24.5x8.5x15 right now, but will most likely be switching to a 26" tall tire shortly. I can always sell you the 24.5’s if the 26’s will be too big for you.

So 15" steelies off an 02 SXT wont work then? if they will I got a set but they need old tires taken off of them.

Edit nm reading owns me.

Yeah… I just dropped some loot… lol

im going to be needing to use 24.5 x 8.5x15