I need a Cheap Beater

I picked a plow truck this year as my beater. Well the frame snapped leaving me without a beater. Im looking for a cheap beater. Dont care if it needs work. If you know of anything Please let me know

:rofl :rofl :rofl dude you have the best cars ever.

Jeez thanks…

I have a 94 Olds cutlass Ciera. 2.2L 4 cyl auto. Ran great til head gasket blew. Head gasket cost $15 from Advance. Needs other dumb cheap stuff that broke. It is still reg and insured. Sell it for what its worth in scrap.

You have a beater for sale every couple minutes. I’m sure you’ll find something

^^^ Can vouch for Olds… Also comes with Audi A4 grille

I might have something, PM Gatville on here.

Pm’ed

Yea occasionally. Shits getting harder and harder to find these days tho.

will do

2001 chevy venture, 110k miles, mechanically great but has some little issues.

$1500

Cash for clunkers was a MOTHERFUCKER huh?

LMMFAO :rofl + rep for that…
Yes im sure it weeded out alot of good quality shit boxes from craigslist.

• rep back for having a sense of humor and not being butthurt like mad ppl on here. i LOL’d at my own self while posting LOL.

Bwaahahahahahahah

Lock her up. Sold my fine automobile to OP. Pick up on Saturday.

I guess we’ll be seeing it on CL in a few weeks.

Ive seen the plow truck on there the past few days.

shitt, he couldve had a good RUNNING olds for just a few hundg more

Its just a head gasket on a 2.2L. I rather do that then the alternator on my LS1. But Im broke and dont have space for anymore projects.

The only reason the truck is on there is because its a good running truck with 40k original. I figure someones gotta need it for parts before I turn it into a tuna can.

whats the details on yours? I know a couple people looking for a new set of wheels rite now…

yea the headgasket is cake so im deffinatelly pickin it up on saturday… I see you tomorrow Sir

I was serious about the minivan btw.

I know you were. Just not looking to spend that much. I appreciate your offer and wish you luck in the sale of ur shaggin wagon…