I NEED A DIRTBIKE

my buddy is looking for a dirtbike, 250 2 stroke, prefers a yz but will venture outside his brand for the right deal. he doesnt want to spend a fortune and will go back to mid-early 90’s to keep the price down if its still decent. let me know what you have, you can email me at wishmasstir@hotmail.com with full details/photos if you dont want to post them here.

hey i got a 03yz125 with some mods if your intrested let me know ill tell you whats all on it when you get back to me

i asked him if he’d want a 125 and he really doesnt so unless that bike is around $1000 i doubt he’d be interested at all

ya, i have a 05YZ 125 with some mods too. it might surprise him for bein a 125 but ill keep an eye out for a 250

got one, 1999 yz250 for $1300

nice. 99+ is a very good motor. watch the fork seals and they are very finicky with jetting.

isnt the 98 the same motor i thought 98 was the first year they changed the design slightly and kept the engine the same from 98-02 or 03

88 kx 250, all good parts, with an extra parts bike to could be built up into a complete bike,

already got one

the YZ250 engine is basically the same , just slightly tweaked from 99-07