I Need a loan

Hey guys just as it says I need to get a loan. Problem is credit isnt that good because of my ex who put stuff in my name and never said anything about it or paid it until I started to get notices at my parents house. So needless my credit is far from what it used to be. I have never paid any loan, credit card, or car payment late and my credit report vouches for that but she put 3 things in my name and skipped town and now I have collections on my report. I make enough money where I dont have to worry about not having any to carry another monthly payment. Does anybody know of a loan department or anyone that could help out at all??? Thanks in advance.

Credit Union through work would be best.

www.peoplefirst.com which is Capital One Auto finance is pretty damn good too

John, try State Farm. They do auto loans, even on used cars from private sellers. Its how I bought my Talon.

Doesn’t every bank do personal loans from private sellers?

i got a auto loan from a private seller through my credit union… anyone can join my credit union now. its in lackawanna on south park by martin

good luck, I had a similar problem. Try a credit union.

I also belong to a credit union, all i had to do was open an account with $5. It was called westinghouse FCU it is now Crossroads Community FCU. 3031 william st. in cheektowaga. They sometimes have loan sales and stuff i ended up getting 3.9 APR which was a bit better than anywhere else i tried.

www.prosper.com

citi financial/… your gonna prolly get slammed with a high interest rate tho