I need a recommendation on a good pin striper.

Yah, I know striping is old school, but I need some done.

Anyone got any leads from experience ?

Thanks…

that dude on Nia Falls Blvd… can’t think of his name but he is near that olympia or whatever restaurant… same side

Paul Krouse…did all the cars at the dealer i worked at…lives in Tonawanda Area…

business is called Pinstriping By Paul…real car guy too

he pinstriped a plaque i had for my car at Carisle if u want to see a sample of his work

isn’t that the guy with the arms the size of my head? lol j/k but yeah, i seem to remember that the guy was JACKED, fucking HUGE, like 20+ inch bis and shit. is that right? same guy?

not really…i mean hes a little bulky but not huge…he has a PT Cruiser Turbo as his work car and 32 Ford Roadster(i think) as his hotrod…i know his roadster is purple…he used to have a 2 door black blazer slammed with all kinds of graphics and body kit

yea it begins with a p looks like a house but he does really good pinstriping

yeah i don’t remember what he drove. probably not that same guy i’m thinking of though. this guy was huge, ~250lbs < 5% bf if i remember correctly.

SilverGTP got his done by the guy on niaFlsBlvd… ask him what the name was, and Im sure you could check out the work

The guy on the blvd, is it Prohaska ?

As for Paul Krouse, sure it isn’t Paul Strauss ?

Jim Prohaska… yeah thats the guy.

i heard of some guy that was supposed to be awsome, but dont personally have any experience with him. I think his name is Danny Wells. Not sure what his buisness is called though

^^ i think you’re thinking of Danny (i think it is Wells) the Dent Dr. The one that lives on tonawanda creek?

that guy i do remember though – Danny (if it’s the right one) used to drive a red 96 deville consours (perrrrfect shape btw). and now he has a red sporttrack, and a grand cheerokee… and a totally chromed out bike… and many other toys lol. dude is pretty cool btw. also has like 6 kids of something. :eek:

Jim Prohaska is amazing… My whole extended family and friends have been there. Does everything freehand. I haven’t seen any chips or peeling on anyone of our cars yet.

He also is a really good guy. He doesn’t take credit cards, and that is how I was going to pay. He told me not to worry about it, and to stop by sometime and give him the cash. :tup: