I need a small wallet. why is this so hard

My wallet got stolen in mexico last week. I need a new one, but all the ones I’ve seen are significantly bigger. All the ones I find are 3" x 4". that’s too big. The one I had was smaller. Don’t they make small wallets anymore? damnit!

$$ troubles?

i just use a rubber band gangster roll styles

did you leave yo wallet in el segundo?

are you looking at the tri-fold or bi-fold. tri fold are alot smaller

money clip>wallet

Opening line of this made me :lol: rofl.

Trifold is for teh HIV.

tulum. car got rizzobed. stole my shorts that had my belt and wallet in it. i was more pissed about the physical wallet and belt more than the money, cards, or ID

I’m looking for a tri fold. If I could find a bi-fold in tri-fold size, I would, but tri fold is typically smaller

really, I am also looking for a bi-fold thats the same size as a credit card, no larger, and as thin as possible…

Coach outlet has what you need

That Fossil store at the Outlets might have what youre looking for.
My wife got me a nice one from there. You can also check Macys Mens store.

Good luck

Look for a front-pocket wallet. I NEVER carried a wallet for probably 8 years; then found one of those, and it’s great. Slightly larger than a tri-fold, but barely; with cards in the wallet, and a money-clip on the outside.

macys has them all the time for pretty cheap in the style you want.

try tj max i got a nice guess wallet for 10 bucks.

single folds are> double folds

I have a bi-fold LV one that is the smallest I have ever seen. Not sure how much your looking to spend, just a thought.

they all get better once they’re broken in. my kenneth cole deal used to be like hauling a breadbox in my pocket til as usual, my ass fixed everything :tup:

i bought a timberland one at tj maxx for like 10 bucks, single fold.

Seems pretty durable.

does anyone use a rubber band besides me?

I used to have a nice Fossil wallet, but it would bother my back sitting on it. I also like keeping muh dollerzz in a front pocket in case a hooker tries to take more money from me.

Armani Exchange has some… check out the website