I officially give up on GM... The H4 Dune Buggy

G and B are so close… and my fingers are fat.

i should type wife… but thats too many letters, and its as untrue as GF

I’m sick of posting, so I will agree that interiors suck. Its starting to grow on me though… more fun to drive then my lumina was… but my lumi would put cars on it. :wink:

Nick… your gonna have to look up here buddy.

okay then.

the IRS rears of the Liberty were a great advance when it rolled out, but there were a few other things that suxored badly.

not too mention the interior sux’s and all 4wd station wagons are teh ghey.

well they are a far enough cry from AMG hummers as it is … and then they go and make it sound like they KNOW they are gonna let the hummer get even softer then it is now … thats just retarded

i like the idea of the h4, but its not something that should have the hummer name on it, saturn would be a better company’s name to put on it … a brand name that cant be bastardized

LOL, a brand name that cant be bastardized… It IS a bastard brand…

lol…

ya know what? The profit GM gets from the H2 and H3 is more than enough to make up for lost H1 sales… you know, cause H1 sales are pretty much unaffected by us… the people who think the AMG H1 is the end all be all… the people who couldn’t buy one if they wanted to, and also wouldn’t.

thats what i ment … just didnt think it needed the words “any further” on the end in order to make the point

I guess… Well, I took care of that for you :-)!!

I like it. we need to bring back dune buggies!! wooot!

iam with u dune buggys r pimp shit

ACtually, a Liberty (as much as I hate them) is VERy capable in terms of off road use.

more capable than pretty much every other SUV out there, minus some land rovers and the obvious gurus (wrangler, Grand Cherokee, Hummer, blah blah blah)

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think so too. I’d like this if it weren’t for the dumb grill.