Hummer H3

well i was out and about today in south e-town common and saw my first H3, now dont get me wrong here i HATE general motors but do love the hummer brand.

The H1 i have much respect for due to the amazing suspention rugged frame and nearly everything you need from the factory to go run 4 - 5 rated trails in moab.

The H2 is not bad, i have a friend that owns and i mean its still well built and ready to off road but not as cool as the first.

THe H3 absolutly made me sick, why would they downsize thier flagship truck/sportute brand into somthing that could be come a total failure. This vehcial is what a meter shorter than the second gen and looks to be a half ass version of a off road vehical, sure it has short overhangs and good breakover angles. even the sissy 3 gen pathys can ford deeper water (i have photo proof of that)

WHAT HAS AM GENERAL DONE!!!

they converted one of the biggest baddest rigs on the road to a dissapointment.

The only Hummer I liked was the H1. I see more middle aged wives driving H2’s to soccer practice than anything else. I’ve also seen the H3 (or atleast pictures of it) and it does look like crap.

Dude, why else would they make the H3?

Volume. It’s all about selling more of them. Let’s face it, a $110K truck (H1) that you don’t really use offroad is pretty pointless, but a 60K truck (H2) that could go offroad if you ever left the city makes more sense.

Now imagine how popular the H3 will be when it is cheaper than the H2. I don’t really car though, I give the finger to H2’s every time I see them - yuppie motherfuckers, BUY A HATCHBACK and stop killing the planet on the way to the walmart!

:lol: :lol: Any car with single digit MPG on the Highway should be illegal to own.

Every time I see one of those peice of shit H2’s, I remember when Jeremy Clarkson of the UK’s Top Gear drove it, and remarked about how when you floor it, the mileage on the trip computer drops to 1 MPG.

I hate the H2 - it’s a tarted up, porky Suburban, and that’s just the type of people that buy one. :smiley:

www.fuh2.com

Hopefully they will make a similar site for the H3.

That site is one of the reasons I give the finger to H2s. :smiley:

i think the pathfinder get single digit on the highway!!!

or not, but it sure feels like it - its running way too rich

nah, when my dad had his pathfinder it was good on the highway and the guy before us had sone a small lift and bigger rubber.