2006 Hummer H3

Anyone got any input…im debating on trading in my silverado already… i realized i should have spent a little bit more money and bought an extended cab pickup but not im deciding on get a suv. Still up in the air because i need to buy another trailer for my jet ski because i usually just throw it in the bed.
But has anyone driven or own one and has any likes or dislikes? i found one for a pretty damn good price, i havent talked to the dealership on what my trade in value would be but if its decent i may buy it

you’re buried.

your truck is worth about $8,000 at most. No offense, but it seems like you’re already finding this out…you’re truck is very undesirable. It’s the wrong truck to have. No options, 2wd, short box.

don’t even bother wasting your time.

I still love you though.

Have you sat in one?
I could lease one corp one with 15k miles a year, 0 down, for $199 a month and I didn’t take it because of the windows. You feel clasterphobic because they are so small.
Looking back maybe I should have got it for a winter car, but trust me get in one first.

Dont, they’re a disaster, and as beck said your truck is probably depreciated hard, and it would be foolish to get rid of. Plus those things are soooo shitty (big surprise there) the windows might as well just be portholes, that I5 is annoyingly lazy,loud, and unrefined. and worst of all…its a GM do your self a favor and get out of em. but if your dead set on that crap I dont think you’ll like the H3, it blows.

They are pretty shitty trucks. I would probably rock an H2, if it was free & white. For the money there are so many better trucks to buy that are reliable, more comfortable and worth paying for.

Plus H3’s are for dickwad’s that couldn’t afford H2’s or for women.

As H2’s are for dickwad’s that couldn’t afford an H1.

IMO the H2 is just as shitty, More All that is man but still trash. HaHa Yeah “Free” would be key word for me LOL

For the price of a H3…

http://server44.texasdirectauto.com/south_pics/WVGMM77L25D017019/DCP_0086.JPG

ALL DAY LONG.

if you have a loan on that truck quit now.You will roll over 4 or 5k

depreciation is a bitch. my dad was offered $24k on a $4Xk cadillac he bought my mom last year in a trade

My friend has an h3 and hates it, says an h2 gets better fuel econ.

FTW

hmm… maybe ill just stick with my truck but i may go test drive it / see what i would get for my truck… and ya im glad my truck lost that much value in less then a year…

and beck i love you too but if i was a fag i would rock that vw out… i just like the style and look of a h3, the vw doesnt do anything for me unless i start a family

So Starting a family is the would be the sudden reason to start driving cars that dont suck and dont depreciate 10K the second you pull out of the lot ? for the same price as those worthless hummers you could have something thats actually nice to drive, a used touareg X5, Range rover EXT. all for the price of that shit box, and you could sell em in 2 years for more than the hummer in 6 months. Why throw your money out the window like that ?

OH MAN, I would TOTALLY buy a Hummer!

if i wanted to look like a douchebag.

they suck… and i laughed when i seen one stuck in a ditch on the thruway last nite when we had maybe an inch of snow on the road

Look at an FJ cruiser if you like the H3. They move pretty well, have decent power for a V6, and are just overall solid trucks.

i do like the fjs… i hate something that just looks normal and is a plain suv… i dont see a vw useful for offroading or back road driving…

and a hummer in the ditch just means ooo i got 4 wheel drive and can go fast untill i crash… people just need to learn how to drvie their damn car

i know the engine in the h2 is really loud and noisy, i sat in one and it sounded like a school bus during normal driving.

which was why i was laughing…people buy that crap and think they are invincible. then on the other hand, i see an equal amount of suv drivers doing 20mph on the thruway with their flashers on :bloated: