i picked this up this weeked

I heard your installing that new direct port asian ejaculation system, JDM Y0!

i plan on throwing a 57 trim on it at some point this summer, but we’ll see what happens if i do that i wanna yank the b16 trans out of it and throw my LS tranny in it

i remember seeing that guys back window blowout going down the track.

With a 57 trim and the power youll proll make on it with the b16 trans your track times will be a lot better

Yeah b16 will help ya out. Shorter gearing will be good with the power you’ll have.

there are still battle scars on the trunk from when the window flew out haha

im gonna have to fight k20power for used coupe interior parts too haha

honda> dsm you traded for it

:rofl I already scooped some nice black interior pieces for mine! :haha

Nice pick up though man!

Looks good !!! Moar PICS !!!

Don’t start sentences with “and.”

thanks dude, im gonna see if i can find a wrecked car or something to get parts out of or… swap all the nice parts to my 4 door:ninja

more pics to come later tonight after a wash, i have to bring a shit load of DSM parts to the kid i got the civic from tonight so after that there should be some

wow. a honda

HATE when people paint the front grills, the motor set-up looks pretty nice though.

front grill looks nice

Something about the front bumper looks REALLY good, it’s probably the body-color vents.

Agreed. I have the OEM fogs for mine, but I dont want to cut out those vents either.

You know what would look really good? If you painted the grill the same color as the car…wait, nvmd.

Oh shit this is Jays old car?!? Didnt know he was selling it…

I’ve got an LS tranny I’ll trade if you wanna take out that B16.