I sold my soul to the devil

Source: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12328675&postcount=16

Image #1: M System II Wheel (No Cover)

Image #2: M System II Wheel (Throwing Star Cover)

Image #3: M System II Wheel (Turbine Cover)

All three pictures have the same M System II wheel shown in the first picture. But that wheel came with two separate covers for the E34 M5 (Yes they are shown on an E30, but did not come on that model form the dealer). One in the Throwing Star variety, one in the Turbine variety. The wheel was never sold as is in the first picture. It was an interchangeable M System for the M5.

Any questions?

See post 53.

You either ninja edited… or I was over tired at the time of posting that… if I was over tired… I am sorry for any confusion.

And to further add info and correct myself.

The Turbine Cover was M System I and the Throwing Star cover was M System II. But both had the same M System wheel behind the cover.

What are the factory wheel and tire sizes for the E34 M5?
There are two factory 17-inch wheels for the E34 M5: M System I and M System II. Both are a two-piece wheel with a forged five-spoke center and a cast rim covered by an outer cover. The only difference is the design of the outer cover: “turbine” for the M System I and “throwing star” for the M System II. This outer cover is interchangeable between the two M System wheels, making updating form the earlier style to the later style an easy (and therefore common) procedure.

Source: BMW M Registry - FAQ E34 M5

ooo in other news I saw an integra rockin bottle caps :tup: looked good IMO

No ninja edit here sir.