i went honda! oh noes!

well, for my winter beater / daily anyways :wink: '94 civic hatch, i love being able to put 87 into a car :tup: i can def get used to this haha

uh ohhh 40mpg here it comes

u know it haha 1.5L of fury! well, not exactly…but somthing to that effect :rofl:

add some :tspry:

94 CIVIC HATCHES FUCKING RULE

sorry, I mean, good purchase Jay. :stuck_out_tongue: I get 30mpg about in my LS swapped hatch

where you in nyc earlier this week?

good buy :tspry:

i’ve heard the 1.5 can’t really handle much of anything :frowning: haha maybe i’ll throw in an LS motor eventually :stuck_out_tongue:

and krazyjon, nah i wasn’t in nyc, been stuck here fun fun

omg, maybe we are becoming like the other forum, lots of mods have hondas, let’s all hate on fbodys

fuck you v8!!!

well i keep hearing aboout these fasssst hatchees in nyc messin with st00ks :gotme:

ohhhhh u mean THAT nite…

:snky:

Fuck Honda, Fuck Fbody, Fuck Everyone else but Subaru and Mitsubishi except for Robhimself’s STi which is the gayest Subaru EVER!!

with scuffed wheels… Oh I went there!!

NISSAN 4 LIFE!!!

well i own a mazda, nissan and a honda…a fwd and 2 rwd, 2 4 cylinders and a rotary :stuck_out_tongue: so i think i’m covering the bases pretty good :rofl:

:word:

edit above post to: JAPANESE 4 LIFE

holla

Car is gay :gay: I know cuz I told you to buy it and I am a pretty good judge of :gay2:

Nice beatAR but it cant do axis spins!

you know about 1/4 of the way through reading this thready i forgot completly what it was about?

good call on a hatch for winter same route i’m going

:tup:

That hurts:cry:

i get better milage than that with muh turbo sohc, and i make 100 more whp
:stuck_out_tongue: