I wonder who the villian is in spider-man 3

im gonna say the 4th is the lizard (although mysterio does come in a close second). i say this because they brought in dr. connors in the 2nd movie, and why would they do that if they never intended to bring him into it. granted it was only a short clip of him but, we will see what happens. he could be brought into the series in 4 if they do that tho, but the whoever the 4th villian is, its sure under wraps tight.

i dont know who the 4th villian could be, but if i had to guess on something, i’d say the movie will open with spidey fighting this forth villian. and then harry/sandman will be the main villians of the movie, and venom appearing towards the end.

from what they’ve shown so far and hints from avi arad, the movie starts with spiderman in red not doing well against sandman, then finding the parasite and turning to the black suit, then whipping ass, then tearing the suit off and thus giving it to fagboy topher grace/venom, then fighting harry/new goblin, and then the 4th being teased along with venom for the next movie…