I would like to buy one steering wheel.

I would like to buy one steering wheel.

350mm

Sparco, Nardi, Personal, Spoon, Mugen, OMP, and select MOMOs interest me.

Preferably somthing with suede.

PM me with what you have.

we have all nardi and personal steering wheels in stock… give me a call for pricing
thanks
Richard
optionJDM
905-305-6316

If you are going to ask me to buy your extremely over priced steering wheel, then think this to yourself.

Do I really want to be a silly person and sell DegrassiJuniorHighFTW my extremely over priced steering wheel? No, I do not think I want to be just that silly today.

The only extremly over priced items I buy are Degrassi Junior High collectables.

Option JDM, isnt that a honda ricer store out in toronto?. i heard thru the grape vine they sell bunk overpriced stuff, but thats just what i’ve heard. i heard about this guy that went in there to browse for his s13, and the guy didnt even know what a 240 was lmao. when he asked about a clutch kit, the guy couldn’t even find one thru his suppliers lol, but thats not me, just what i’ve heard. Degrassi, just go on ebay. they got lots of goodies, or contact the guys at japaneseimports.ca, they can get anything for good prices, good luck

Dude seriously, what the fuck are you on? Why do you write that way? Think this to yourself, “why am I such a fucking moron”?

dude seriously, what are you on? why do u write that way? think this to yourself, "Everyone expresses themselves there own way so who the fuck am i to judge another? keep your remarks to yourself you cussy little fuck.

hahahahahahahahahhaa

Damn , id hate to be T-101

AHAHHAHAHAHAH gt 101 shut the fuck up

Hey sorry bud, sorry if I offended you. I’m glad you are sticking up for your boyfriend there, but stay the fuck out of my conversations.

stay the fuck out of your conversations? lol its the internet bud its not yours fucking milton reject go sell your fake lacoste garbage somewhere else

Yes GT-101, your online personal reminds me of an introductory class to GT driving. Which would be the noob class for GT driving since it is 101. Which further confirms your new status to me.

Besides why would one buy a steering wheel, the most personal part of an automobile, from a person who has not even completed a GT-101 class? That would be bad luck, passing on their amature abilities to an unsuspecting person like my self through the steering wheel of an automobile.

Have you ever heard of the phraise, possibly from the television series Jeprody “Practice what you preach”

Then unless you have a non-overpriced steering wheel for an automobile to sell to me, then

stay the fuck out of my conversations

youre all retarded

and this thread has suffered as a result