IC:f/t Minty 93 Vert!!!!!

^
what a douche. Let the man sell his car. km’s?

iirc there is alot of rust around the top moulding.

maybe for the second time around ill get an answer lol , sooo price issss ?

Any rust = not MINT.
it’s like calling a broad a dime piece when she’s ugly as hell.

Hence why I did not state the body Is in mint shape lol.

I’ll have new pics today that will be taken with my camera.

Not looking to sell it too much, but I’m open to cash offers.

The car is pending on a trade right aswell

Wow, what a guy, sells you a piece of shit, takes a ton of parts from it, and now shits on on ur thread. Definitely a guy I would never deal with!!!

title? lol.

It looks like a decent car for the price. This is son240. Everyone is a asshole, too cheap, too rich, to picky or too nice.

title says minty which implies more along the lines of mintish lol, so it is in amazing shape but yes does have 2 small rust spots that could use some tlc, other then tht rails and floor are in awesome shape.

i have more pics just havent got the time to upload them, if you want that asap text me 905-9two5-8598. i can email or text them.

and yea way to many haters hatin on everything

yo sherlock i know this isnt about ur vert for sale, which ive seen personally car is pretty solid for anyone who is questioning it, anyways dude i bought that t25 off ya a little bit ago and you showed me that fmic setup just wondering if u still wanna sell it pm me or text 289 808 2905

urbandictionary says minty mean’s “brand new, mint, fresh and clean, combo of hot and cool, breathtaking, perfect, amazing, gorgeous and/or beautiful”
they also say “An expression often used by Seth Cohen from The O.C. to state that something is slightly embarrassing and having homosexual tendencies”

In this case, Minty is refering to Mint rails, and one spot of rust on the driver side under neath the top trim.

Super clean car, good luck with sale luke.

theres some more pics there right now, yes iphone camera is not the best but until i get my camera going they will do.

not to sure whats going on with the trade deal right now

Hey man, Where did you get that cap that goes over the top when it closes? do you have to snap it on and off everytime? I have a vert and would love to get one of those.

so would everyone else with a vert… expect to pay for it, unless you find someone who doesnt know what its worth.

Worth a shit load, he knows, lol

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Jesse your on my file lol. Yes it’s worth a ton, and mines in great shape lol :smiley:

Yeah, not expecting it to be 20 bucks or anything. Just curious about them.

They a hard piece to find, I know Deevo paid like $500 for his one he just got and it took him forever to get it

luke, im still down for the trade, fuck all the haters, let me know if we’re still good for saturday.

car is pending for this weekend