IC/FS Blacktop SR20DET

Im planning on pulling my SR out at the end of the season so im doing an intrest check, if someone wants it early on i am willing to pull it out asap but i need notice as it will be in the car until i get a deposit or until the season is over. Im moving to something much bigger after this season.

Engine is a 1997 SR20DET Blacktop from a Type X S13 (T25)
The engine was purchased from Varun by the previous owner of the car, i was told it had around 60-65,000 km on it and i have put 5,000 on it so far so around 70,000 KM and running strong.

I have a dyno read out at 10psi it made 186.9 at the wheels at Pur auto.

I will no longer need anything to do with a turbo setup so ill be selling this as a complete swap including, full 3" megans exhaust with a hi flow cat (Passed e-test legit with this a couple months ago), Trust FMIC with piping and old school (JDM TYTE) “Sheepdog BOV”, Blitz dual solenoid electric boost controller, Greddy turbo timer, autometer Boost gauge (maybe autometer Air/Fuel aswell) Apexi intake with maf, engine mounts (if needed), ECU (Wiring harness if I get a 91+ KA harness in return), and of course the full engine, and transmission.

I will be keeping my koyo rad and the wiring harness (unless i am given a replacement KA harness 91+)
On the dyno last week

My GF has my camera in europe so these pics are about a month and a half to 2 months old

Asking $2,700 Will need to be picked up 10 min north of barrie, bring your pickup and i can likely lift this into your truck.

Contact info
PM me
E-mail me - honkifyoulovejesus_1@hotmail.com
Text me - 705-715-6647
Call me between 7-10pm weekdays or weekends between 10am and midnight at the number above

Hope i didnt miss anything, will update next week with closer better quality pics.

TTT:rolleyes:

^Jeff. Maybe you and I can work something out with my truck for delivery… extra $$$$$$$

^Sounds good thanks for the offer! Delivery available for a fee if needed!

Looks like a Redtop to me?

if you wana sell your fmic and exhaust separatly and you can ship them in Qc told me i’m interest

Note the cooling fins on the front of the head. This typically denotes a blacktop. Although, there are redtops that had the cooling fins.

You may be thinking of the S14 blacktop which has a notch back and a bump for the VV-i or VV-t or whatever it is…

Yeah that’s what I was referring to, the notch top.
Didn’t know the “blacktop” came without it.

This came from a 1997 S13 Type X it has a T25 turbo unlike the S14’s blacktop which came with a T28.

Sorry i wont be shipping things but when everything is out of the car i will post up prices on individual items if no one buys the whole package.

For example:
Turbo timer is currently not installed and is BNIB made by Greddy/Trust
http://cgi.ebay.ca/GREDDY-BLACK-FULL-AUTO-TURBO-TURBO-TIMER-PN-15500020_W0QQitemZ310158074246QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4836dca186&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
^same item in black

Asking 75.00 FIRM Picked up in GTA

good luck with the sell jeff.

Project on hold. My apologies to all those interested the drivetrain is not for sale at this time, i will revive this thread again if anything changes. Sorry.