IC/FS Front Aero

So I’m just waiting for a couple responses from some people but tentatively this bumper will be for sale

Exact Bumper in this picture

Version Select 180sx V1 -Replica

Looking for 250$- Signals are available also

Will Entertain trades … let me know what you got and I’ll let u know if I’m digging it or not

Thanks

Nick

sexy bumper would have been mine if i kept car. just curious was this good fitment for stock fenders or over fenders? i only ask because after looking at the picture for a little while i noticed the bottom of said bumper on each side looks slightly pulled out more, now is this caused by the over fenders and if so is it stuck this way, or is this just an illusion. thanks Nick , good guy, easy to deal with.

The bumper was bairly mounted in that pic. Could be mounted 100 times better but I dont think Nate really cared too much for the fitment to be exact. Also over fenders never fit 100% anyways so that helps with the fitment.

if still forsale, ill take it, please pm me your number and ill come pick up asap

sorry was in a big rush for the front bumper i just purchased one today off kijiji, good luck with the sale!

^ … wow

come on guys $250 with signals

If theres no damage to it or the fenders I would be interested

good shape no cracks or anything can take better pics if you’d like could give you deal if sold as a pair

sold lock it up