IC/FS/FT: 2001 Lexus IS300

2001 Lexus IS300 with Sport Package, Automatic transmission with e-shift, RWD, Fully Loaded with AC, power windows, power locks, keyless entry, power seats, power trunk release, headed seats, sunroof, 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Leather and suede sport interior. Includes summer alloys (will need new tires) and winter rim/tires in excellent condition. Mostly highway miles!

Car is lowered on Tein SS coilovers (height and dampening adjustable), and has a Espilir upgraded stainless exhaust system. Stock suspension and exhaust can be included. Car has an aftermarket grille, but stock is also included. Roof racks are NEGOTIABLE, however anyone who knows Yakima racks knows they don’t come very cheap.

Hood was badly stone chipped from highway mileage, so for fun it was painted chalkboard black. Black looks good, but also can be written on with chalk…washes right off!

Car has been very well maintained, and just recently had a full oil change (synthetic oil!)

The bad:
-Check engine light is on due to a faulty O2 sensor. Doesn’t affect engine and passed e-test even without it (etest still valid!).
-Paint obviously isn’t great due to highway miles, but definitely not horrible!

I’m asking $7500 given what these cars are worth, and taking into account the mods and mileage. Feel free to email me at graemeharvey@hotmail.com, or text me/call me at 519-573-3789 with any questions or with interest. Located in Kitchener, Ontario.

Not really interested in trades for anything but s13’s and maybe s14’s, silvias, etc… but if you got them offer 'em up.

Shoot. I’m really sorry. Forgot to include LSD on that list.

how many km?? wasnt stated…

Yeahhhh. I’m an idiot and was in 240 mode. Can a mod move this to Non-S chassis forum please?

It’s 273xxx kms. It’s also had all maintenance done.