IC/FS: Mint 1991 Red 240sx, Must See

Something about this guy and his 5000 doesn’t add up… says he got offer for 5000 2 days ago, yet the car was reposted on Kijiji 40 mins ago asking for 4500?
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-1991-Nissan-240SX-Hatchback-W0QQAdIdZ195458004

Guess he turned down the 5000 offer to turn around and ask people for 4500
I don’t know about you but if you get offers HIGHER than what your asking, most sellers would jump on it.

Either your not being honest about your offers trying to jack up the price or your not a serious seller at all.

I’ve been on here for years , people know who I am, people know what I drive and what I’ve driven. If you don’t know who I am then its really none of your concern. As I have told several people that are relevant to the sale, the buyer who was going to purchase it planned on meeting me half way since he lives 7 hours away, he flopped. Disregarding his offer the next highest was $4,500 which is what I have relisted the ad for.

Same thing happened to re-dub and his Kouki, buyer flopped so the need to put it back up for sale arose.

As for the serious seller part, I am sure you can read, so I can only assume you see the words “IC” In the thread title. Which is what is was, I put up an ad, looked at a whole bunch of offers and sorting through them to figure out what the car is worth.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Pending!

Done! Lock it up boys! :slight_smile: