IC: TRADE -Origin Body Kit...

I am starting to seriously contemplate going back to a stock-ish exterior on my car and just wanted to see if anyone out there with a 97-98 Kouki would be interested in trading me my body kit for your stock parts.

I am offering the following:

Origin Stylish body kit f & r bumpers, side skirts
Origin 20mm front over fenders - these are fiberglass and one has a spider crack in it, but is flawless other than that.

I want:
Stock Kouki f & r bumpers, stock side skirts, kouki front lip.
OEM kouki fenders

AGAIN, this is just an interest check, it wouldnt happen until spring time at the earliest, my car is in storage right now. Im also contemplating selling the kit and just buying OEM JDM aero if it turns out to be cheaper.

I just want to gauge if there would be people that are willing to trade straight up. Color is unimportant.

I know that this can be quite tempting for people as this kit is quite pricey and stock aero isnt exactly sought after so Im losing out here but I want to stress that anyone who is interested please be serious because Im not looking for maybes here I want to know if theres a real interest in this as I just might do it then.

This is the kit on my car, its color is gold pearl white. As you can see its in mint shape.
http://www.uomeds09.com/DSM/Uploader/files/6/frontside.jpg

if only it was s13…id jump on that right away!

hey dude, you just made my day!!! lets talk, pm me… i have a 98 stock kouki in white.

This is a very good deal to anyone with a kouki.

btw, Peter, the time attacks look sick on your car.

Jeez Peter…I’ve been contemplating a Vertex kit for a while now. Is FRP really that hard to live with day-to-day?

Your offer does sound pretty sweet though. My car is largely off the road for the season so lets talk in the spring. I was also considering JDM aero…perhaps if nothing else we could group buy some crap together.

FRP isnt that hard to live with its the attention the car brings. If I convert it back Im painting the hood white as well. I just want a car I can drive without having everyone stare at it, including the cops.

I really like the way it looks but I dont want the attention it brings. Its a tough decision…Ill make it when we get closer to spring time again.

Just to make it clear, you guys with white koukis will still need to paint this kit as the paint is aftermarket (BASF) so its not going to match up quite right.

that is a beautiful looking car, if attention is your only problem you should try painting it black.

Being black it attracts less attention, black hides details etc.

I would NOT take that kit off, great looking car bud

Second that. Great looking car and painting it all black would certainly decrease the amount of staring the car gets. May ebeven get rid of the sticker on the windshield…

Also agreed. if you painted the whole car black, or conversely painted the hood white and peeled off the few remaining stickers the cops would turn more of a blind eye. Nothing attracts attention like CF body parts and a loud exhaust. With such a nice kit it would be a shame to ditch it now dude.

black shows flaws while white can hide anything…

G/L with the trade… I’m keeping my OEM kouki ish…

oem kouki front lip is hard to find and usually ppl with it will not trade it

u shuld keep the kit on… looks hot… take stickers off … painting hood is good idea too… better flow…

Painting the car is not an option. I would have to repaint the engine bay, jams, everything. Im anal about that kinda stuff so it couldnt stay white and Im not prepared to pull the engine. I will paint the entire car a base white though.

Painting the hood white is also next to impossible because of the gold pearl. It would have to be color matched so there is just the same amount as on the entire car, this can be hit or miss and could cost me a bit if I want it just right.

As for the stickers, they stay. Unfortunately Im obligated to run them so they arent coming off.

Who knows we’ll see come spring.

The down side of sponsors…

beautiful car. attention is great, theres nothing wrong w/ it if ur legit. though i guess it is a hassle getting pulled over often. anyway… flat black ur car! lol jk
i say keep it the way it is. or else run jdm aero.

mmmmm time attacks

if u guys getting jdm oem aero, i am in as well…

why not paint your trunk black/ cf?

very nice ride man!

the decision is urs. i personally would like you to trade my stock aero for ur origin. sorry guys the car looks sick . dont get me wrong , but im just being selfish!!!