IC: Wheels & brakes

Well, as soon as I finish my 5 lug & Z brakes, I’ll have a couple of items up for grabs:

-16x7.5 +35 ASA 5 star rims in 4lug with Yoko A520 rubber, lots of tread on the front, an okay amount on the rear.
-S13 ABS front & rear calipers, complete w/ pads, lines, rotors, etc… fronts have cross drilled & slotted brembo rotors, painted gold w/ HT caliper paint
-S14 front calipers w/ rotors NON-ABS
-still have the exhaust w/ detached muffler, more consitant diameter than stock, less bends, doesn’t have that secondary muffler thing in the middle.
-random hardware that remains from the conversion, TBD

The reason why it’s an IC is b/c I don’t know what to ask for this stuff, and not all of it is available yet. pm me with offers and when you need the items by.

How much wear is on the s13 brakes.

The rear rotors and pads are in “meh” condition, the fronts are in awesome condition.

pictures of the wheels please.

Explore Antonio Tannas

They’re not white, they’re just freshly washed in those pics.

Edit: Here’s another pic of the rims that sorta shows the brakes too:
Antonio Tannas uploaded this image to

Sooo How much for those wheels??? I could use some 16’s!

PM me a price!

i was wondering how much u want for the s13 brake set up, and will they fit on stock wheels? please send price to me thanks.

pix of the muffler? i need something quiet

The muffler has some rust on it, so I’ve decided to not really bother asking much for it… First $20 bucks takes it. Sorry no pics atm, digi cam is FUBAR’d

edit: that’s for the whole catback, not just the muffler, not parting them out.

Thanks for the S14 brakes Solarian. Sold!